cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working

geoff70
Joining in

This is the third time that our phone has stopped working. We never had this problem before changing to Virgin from Sky. I wish we hadn't changed. People phone us but we can't hear them although they can hear us. This is getting very annoying!!

8 REPLIES 8

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @geoff70 

Welcome back to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your services. 

Are you able to let me know how your landline is connected?  IS this via the hub or via the traditional wall socket? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

The hub

It is working again now. It keeps intermittingly not working. It is really annoying.!

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to me. 

Do you notice any drops in broadband connection when you there is an issues with your phone? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Yes but then it went up again but the phone still did not work. The broadband is very slow at times.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to me. 

Having taken a look over your account, I can see that you have some performance issues, are you able to preform a pinhole reset on the hub? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

We have returned from a weekend away. We have no phone and no internet. We have had nothing but trouble from Virgin since we signed up. We have tried all you suggested but nothing works. Please sort it out for us.

Hi geoff70,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. We do apologise that you are having issues with our telephone services once again. We can certainly see the upset and disruption this problem is causing.

We appreciate that you have already tried the diagnostics so we will not ask you to perform these again. I have taken a quick look at your account from our end and I can see that there is a performance issues which has been detected. Due to this we will need to arrange a technicians visit to address this for you. 

I will pop you over a private message to take some details and get this booked in for you, please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi,