Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone not working

I have tried to call 3 times. I've been on hold for over and hour before being cut off. My landline does not work. Someone came out Tuesday and left the box at the front of the house in a mess. Still doesn't work. I also need a booster for the WiFi. I have the top package and it still doesn't work 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone not working

Hey Helpme13,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your phone line. I can see that you have been in touch with the team and been able to arrange a technician visit in a few days time for the problem to be resolved.

Regarding your broadband connection, there is currently a fault in your area that will be causing your Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV or TiVo® services to be intermittent, with the picture freezing or disappearing now and then, the current estimated date for the issue to be resolved is 01/12 @ 15:00

Having performed tests on your connection I have arranged for boosters to be sent out to you, all the information that you need about your delivery can be found on your online account and clicking My Account and Order tracking, you will also receive your tracking information via text message or email from our delivery partner.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos