Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone not working not getting help

My phone stopped working yesterday. I have rang 150 and tried to report I got told to ring back after 10 mins to find out results of test.

did this twice yesterday and no joy, no test results and I am not even confident my fault  is logged or that your are even looking in to this to help.

what needs to help to make this matter get handled.

thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone not working not getting help

Well - still no joy, rang and used the automated test - got the same issue as Sunday and Monday - not complete and no results shared for the tests. 

tried the contact us - automated service - tried within opening hours yesterday and today and getting a quick alert automated reply and closure prompting me to a Bills help page before I can even type my name.....  your systems are goosed -  your service is awful, I have no had no phone line for over 48 hours. I have parents who are recently discharged from hospital and the landline is their main available method of contact!   When will someone help! Or when can I access services? The online apps say SERVICE is good and no issues - it is definitely not accurate! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone not working not getting help

Hi MrsT2015,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are very sorry to hear you have been experiencing a fault with your landline, we just need you to detail some further information on the issue you are facing so we can assist further. Please can you confirm:

• Do you have a dial tone?
  • Are you able to ring out or receive calls?
  • How long have you been experiencing this issue?
  • Have you been able to try another handset?

Many thanks,

Louis

0 Kudos