cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working how do I contact virgin for help

Maychat
Tuning in

Is there a number I can use from my mobil.

6 REPLIES 6

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Maychat,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues getting in touch with our mobile team!

You can call our Mobile team by pressing 789 on your Virgin Mobile phone. Can you tell us what it is you're needing assistance with? 

We're here to help if needed. 

Thank you! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I don’t have a virgin mobile it’s an apple and giffgaff

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Maychat,

Thanks for confirming. If you're looking to take out a Mobile contract with us, please contact our Mobile Sales team on 0800 052 0238, or call our O2 team directly on 0800 081 0255 so that they can find a suited mobile package for you.

If this is not what you're looking for, please tell me what issues you're having and how we can help.

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

I need a number I can contact from a non Virgin mobile. 

I happy with my present phone but I need a number to contact Virgin to fix my landline.  Can you please give me a number I can use from my non Virgin mobile.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Maychat,

That's no problem at all. You can call our Mobile Sales team on 0800 052 0238, or call our O2 team directly on 0800 081 0255 so that they can find a suited mobile package for you.

You can call these numbers from any phone. 

Is there any specific that you're needing to speak to the team about? We're here to help if you need any further assistance.

Thanks! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team