Menu
tdh
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone not ringing

Hi  i am receiving phone calls to the house phone but the phone is not ringing to notify me. I have replaced the phones and still the same. tried to book an engineer and ring through to someone but could not wait any longer

Anyone got same issues. Durrington area wiltshire

0 Kudos
Sgt_Bilko99
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone not ringing

@tdh

Had same problem in Durrington after thunder storm on Thursday. Booked engineer to come out today and was sorted in ten minutes. Problem is in the cabinet in the street, he did mention network engineers may be out in a few days changing over the effected hardware in the cabinet. He swapped my cable over to a spare slot. I would book an engineer to make sure it gets sorted

I booked the engineer through 150 from my landline on Friday and got a Saturday slot, fully automated service. You can check if someone has rung you by using 1471 in the mean time.

0 Kudos
Hetty_R
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone not ringing

Hi tdh, 

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch. 

I am sorry to hear you've been having problems with your landline. 

I have checked from here and I can't see any known issues, it is likely we will need to schedule an engineer for you. To get this arrange I have sent you a private message, please reply when you can if you still need assistance. 

Look forward to hearing from you, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos