cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not connected

InnesMcc
Joining in

Hi

My phone line was supposed to be connected on Wednesday  and still isn't, does anyone know who I need to contact to get it connected as I have connected customer service several times and keep getting the runaround

Thanks

Innes

9 REPLIES 9

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello InnesMcc

Sorry to hear of the landline issues experienced, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

Can you confirm how the services were installed? Was this by a technician or yourself following the delivery of the equipment?

Are you connecting the landline phone to the Hub via the cable and adapter into TEL 1 port on the back of the Hub?

Rob

The broadband was installed at the beginning of Jan by an engineer. I think you are sending a photo via yodel, but nothing has arrived. 

I have borrowed an adapted from a friend and plugged my phone in but the line is inactive

Sorry that should have been sending me a phone not photo

Sorry for the confusion InnesMcc, is it an adapter that is being sent? There wasn't one with the original installation?

Rob

Is everything now working in regards to the other services such as TV and Broadband (if you have them)? Just issues with the landline?

Rob

Hi

Yes the broadband is working. Sorry not sure if it's an adapter or a phone that is being sent customer service tell me something different every time I call. 

As I said before I have borrowed an adapter and plugged my existing phone in but the line is dead.

When I try to call the  number I am transferring from sky from my mobile I get the line is inactive tone

I will send you a Private Message InnesMcc to get some more details to get this resolved for you. Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right of the forums for my message 🙂

Rob

Let me know if this has resolved the issue InnesMcc

Rob

No still have problem