Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone master socket faulty

Spoiler
Virgin master socket connections suffering from Verdi-Gris and one pin broke off when I disconnected the phone plug to check it. Phone line was intermittently crackling or not working at all. Do Virgin need to replace this or can I fit a standard master socket?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Phone master socket faulty

Hi

Sorry to hear this. Can you please private message me your account number and area reference so I can look into this for you. Please be mindful not to post those details in a public reply. Thanks, Marty

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician currently working from home. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own set up at home. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know you can get £50 off your bill for referring friends and family to Virgin Media? Want to know more? Just drop me a message!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more