cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone line not working

hornets77
On our wavelength

Hi

hope someone can help , my phone line is not working,  I've tried the test socket and still doesn't work. If you phone it the caller hears it ring but I get nothing and no Dail tone if I try and call out. I was sent an adaptor to connect to hub but they said they will be in touch when it's ready to switch (I have tried connecting it to the hub and get nothing) can someone please advise

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi hornets77,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your phoneline isn't working even though the person you call hears the ring, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and it looks like your Landline has already been switched over, toy can find out fore around our Landline switch over here.

As you have advised you have already tried plugging your phone into the Adaptor and in the Router but didn't work, did you try both sockets, which handset do you have, is is a dect phone? not all handsets are compatible.

Regards

Paul.

hornets77
On our wavelength

Hi Paul thanks for getting back to me , I tried in the router again and now its working strange but all good now thanks for your help . Not sure why I haven't heard from virgin about actually switching over though , but nevermind it's working now 

Thanks again Scott

Hi Scott,

Really glad to hear your Phoneline is working now, there can sometimes be a delay when being converted, apologies that you didn't receive notification the switch had completed, 

If you do need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.