Menu
henry29
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Phone line not working

Does this load of crap Company have any staff working or are they all BOTS?????????????? For over a day no phone line working  tried phone all i got told by a bot and then a girl was its your phone but phoned back again today and now its says fault in the area only after again being told its my phone sick off this lot also my wifi has been dropping out for years they keep on telling me to do a reboot yesterday son in upstairs room trying to stream Disney+ daughter downstairs trying to stream something different in living room and both will not connect both on wifi. I have just updated from 200 mbs to 350mbs and its still god dam awful have asked for a engineer to come out on this call and some how the call went dead AGAIN . had a new hub 3 sent out thats not made a bit of difference 

oh yea virgin my husband has a carelink connect to our phone told virgin this so if i have to go out and he has a fall and cannot get help i`ll sue you and have you in the papers sick of this lot all they care about is getting your money . They dont care about people

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Jobs Going

Are you asking for help or venting?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
henry29
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Jobs Going

both dont know how to get this wifi sorted just fed up with them Phone line back on so it was not my phoned after being told this time after time

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line not working

Hi henry29, thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear about the issues you've had with the service - I can understand your concerns, especially if there is a care-line involved. I wasn't able to do any checks using your forum details alone on this occasion, so please look out for my PM and we'll do all we can to help from there.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line not working

Thanks for getting back to me @henry29, you will find the appointment confirmed via your online account (virg.in/myVM) and can reschedule from there if needed as well.

Please let us know how you get on, or if we can help with anything else.

Tom 

0 Kudos