Menu
elliqueen
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone line not working - Edinburgh EH10

Hi, our landline phone has stopped working recently - it will ring when someone phones, but won't connect when we pick up. Vice versa if I try phoning my mobile from it the mobile never rings. We've tried a different phone and a new cable to the phone socket but no change, the phone display says "check phone line"

0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line not working - Edinburgh EH10

Hey @elliqueen,

Thanks for your post! I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues currently with your landline service.

Thanks you also for letting us know what checks you have carried out so far - this definitely helps narrow down the issue.

I've tried running some further checks from our end for you and this will require a tech visit to fix. I can get this booked in for you, so will just send you a private message to confirm a couple of details and we can get this sorted.

Please look out for the purple envelope at the top of the page.

Many thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line not working - Edinburgh EH10

Hey @elliqueen,

Thanks for coming back to me - the visit is all booked in for you. You can check on the appointment via your online My VM Account and change the date/time there if needed 🙂

Let us know how it goes! 

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos