Menu
Wallynotone
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Phone line is dead

Hi, Can someone help. Our phoneline is dead. No dial tone and no incoming or outgoing calls.

0 Kudos
Wallynotone
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line is dead

Should of also added that have plugged in other phones to socket and same thing. Phone is not plugged into hub.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Wallynotone

Welcome back to our forums - I am sorry that you're still having some issues with your landline; i see that you chatted with us about a similar issue back in May and April. 

I have located the account in question from your previous correspondence with us and taken a few checks for you. I can see that we were contacted yesterday by someone but no mention of any issues with the landline have been noted; are you still experiencing the issue? 

We do thank you for already trying another handset for us; if that has not worked and you are still having issues, I'd like to book a technician out for you. Please reply to this post when you can confirming if you are still having the issue and I can get this arranged ASAP for you.

I will be available until 4pm today but the team are available until 8pm. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Wallynotone
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie,

I phoned twice and first time I got through to the "tech" people that said it was outage and someone was working on it already. But our phone-line is still dead. It isn't the same issue as previous months as no dial tone at all now. No incoming or outgoing calls. Previous phone issue we could still make outgoing calls.

I phoned back a second time yesterday to talk to someone about a new contract so unrelated to the dead phone.

Sorry I missed your reply yesterday. And thank you, if you could arrange a technician as yes it four days now I think with no dial tone.

0 Kudos
Wallynotone
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

@Katie_WT

Forgot to tag you into my last reply there. 

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning Wallynotone,

Sorry to see of your recent landline issues, are you still experiencing issues with the landline?

If a technician is still required, drop a response below and we'll have the engineer booked for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Wallynotone
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thank you David. Yes phone line still dead.

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for the response

I've booked a tech to come and see you to have this resolved for you

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me, to let you know when this is due to take place

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

metincayla
Joining in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi my wife past away I Changed account yesterday my phone line dead l need my phone l need to call help line can you help me please area 14
0 Kudos
metincayla
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi my wife past away l changed account yesterday my phone line dead l need my phone 2 call help line l am alone can you help me please area 14
0 Kudos