cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone line faulty

Whitedoor64
Tuning in

Just want it "recorded" that my phone line has a fault.  My friend tried to call me about 8pm tonight and a message came on saying the line was faulty.  I did not know this until later when I phoned the same friend and after about 49 seconds we were cut off.  I rang her again and the exact same thing happened and it continued to happen every time until we gave up.  I have asked my friend to ring me on Saturday morning to see if my line is still faulty.  Many thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Whitedoor64,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you are having this issue with your landline not working, can you confirm for me if your landline is connected up to the wall or running via our Hub? If it is running via the Hub are you noticing any issues with your broadband at the time of landline issue?

You may also want run a quick check via our website here to check if you are affected by any system outages.

Let me know how this goes.

Joe

Whitedoor64
Tuning in

This morning "we are unable to connect at this time".

"There are no known phone issues at this time in your postal code area".

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Whitedoor64,

Thanks for getting back to me, I would like to look into this for you in a quick private message, if you have not used this feature before you can access this via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Joe