cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone line disconnected

alisonstuart
Joining in

My phone line has been disconnected for nearly 4 weeks. Virgin sent me an email detailing i would be switched over from land line to voip which i deleted in error. Reported the fault and the sent me a new Hub 3 which never came with the phone cable or adapter. Bought an adapter from amazon but phone still disconnected. To date i have spent over 8 hours on my mobile phone trying to get reconnected. Last call they asked for £15 to reconnect when they have been charging me for a phone line which i haven't had for nearly 4 weeks. I think Virgin should be reimbusing me for this.

3 REPLIES 3

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @alisonstuart thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you've been without a landline for such period of time and for any inconvenience this may be causing you.  I would love to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Lee,

My virgin package only consists of the phone package, I don't have broadband or tv. I use a secondary email address from my son's virgin account as my email address. My account is so old I do not know the password. I did not receive any notice or information from virgin prior to my phone line being disconnected several weeks ago. I tried phoning customer services this morning, but the operative was unable to help, then when I asked to escalate the matter to a manager he cut me off. I am a pensioner, in my 80th year, and am extremely worried that I don't now have a landline phone and people are unable to contact me. Could you please send me a private message so that you could look at this on my behalf.

Good Afternoon @MaryAd, thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the landline issues.

Lets have this sorted for you!

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn