Menu
Clara123
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone line dead

I was on the phone to Virgin yesterday reducing my package down to just Broadband, we don’t get WiFi coverage all over the house so the operative said he could send out a booster to help, he then went off to speak to the technical team & after about 10 mins the line went all weird & starting clicking, the operative never came back so I tried ending the call to dial back but there’s no dial tone? When you ring it there just a continuous tone as though the line is dead, my contract doesn’t end until 8/3/21 & very rude from Virgin not to of identified the fault whilst on the phone & called me back on my mobile to let me know what’s going on, I’ve gone through the fault finding on line but that doesn’t work either!! I don’t know if the booster is coming or not & can’t ring them back as faulty line, don’t really want to pay standard fees on my mobile & we all know how difficult it is to get through in the first place - any ideas on repair or do you think they’ve cut me off already? Thanks 

0 Kudos
JWE
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line dead

re WiFi booster. Same  story here, promised a speed booster on Dec 8th 2021, for January (2021), nothing arrived. Cannot get to speak to anybody. I believe that VM have now stopped supplying these PowerLine devices? So where to now ?

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line dead

Hi Clara123,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear the call dropped while discussing a new deal and thet you weren't called back.

I have had a look our end and can see if there are any issues, there is a fault showing on your phone line, I have arranged a technician, you will get a confirmation text and can also view this on your online account sands change if not convenient.

In regards to the agent not calling back I am sorry and I will get that fed back, in the current situation some agents aren't agent's to call customers back.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos