Menu
T1969
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Phone line dead

can someone please contact me as I have no home phone line. It is completely dead. I have checked both phones and they are both dead. I have no other issues with my virgin services.   Thank you

0 Kudos
T1969
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line dead

Sat on mobile waiting for support to answer. So far it’s been 30 minutes.  Not acceptable virgin.  Surely we could leave a mobile number and be placed in a queue for you guys to call me back.  Not happy at all.     

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi T1969,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear your having issues with your phone line, have you checked  here to see if there are any know issues, have you been able to try a different phone, if the one you have is part of a set then both may have stopped working, if you are able to try a basic phone in the socket and removed any extensions and filters.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
T1969
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Wow. Only just got off the phone. They answered after waiting 50 mins. Then whatever they did their end sorted it so now it’s working thank you 😊 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am really glad to hear this, if you do have any further issues please do not hesitate to contact us again, the phone line can be a little busy at times you can find all our methods of contact here , you can also run diagnostic checks via your Online Account .

Kind regards

Paul.