Menu
warrenb
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Phone line dead

Our phone line has been dead for 2 days. Trying to get through to VM on the phone is basically impossible because every time I get through, I say what the issue is (there is no power in the line, it is completely dead), they keep putting me through to VM Mobile, who I then have to explain it is a landline issue, so I get put back in the queue for VM again for another 40 minutes, to get through for exactly the same thing to happen again. So how do I report a dead phone line.

0 Kudos
warrenb
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line dead

And I have just given up after the call handler did the same thing again for the 3rd time. 2.5 hours on the phone to not even get through to the right department. Looking for deals now, bye bye VM

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey there warrenb and sorry to hear about your landline problem. I've found your details using the information we have on here and can see that our Second Line Faults Team has taken a look recently but you're still having problems. I've arranged for an engineer visit to take a look and it's for the soonest available date and you may find the details via your online account  where you may re-arrange it if necessary.

I'm also sorry about you being transferred to our Virgin Mobile Team and will feed this back as you shouldn't be transferred to them for landline. 

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
warrenb
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can you let me know where on my Account I can find the engineer visit booking, I can't find anywhere

Thanks

Warren

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey Warren, it may be too soon for it to show up on your account but please see this link on where to find the booking.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos