Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Phone line dead

I have cancelled my virgin subscriptions today and within a few minutes my phone line went dead, i'm not getting any dial tone and can't call out or receive phone calls.

I have been on the phone for over an hour(mainly on hold) getting directed to different customer service people then finally when I get put through to technical support I get cut off, no one phoned me back.  I am now on hold AGAIN for 20mins so far.

My services with Virgin is not due to expire until 20th of December.

I am VERY disappointed with your service after I have been a loyal customer for 3 years.

Can Virgin please look in to this and fix my phone line. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line dead

Hello jemalhussein

Very disappointing to hear of both the landline issues and your experience trying to speak to us to get this looked into further. We appreciate you talking the time to post this on our forum and welcome to the community.

Have you spoken to the team to get this looked into further since your post?  Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rob,

Yes I have been spoken to Support after about 1.5 hours being on hold and transfered to various agents, i was told once a cancellation is processed your system automatically cancels the line, I am told the line should come back up in 24 hours.

Not happy with customer service with virgin.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that, from personal experience I can assure you that the 30 days notice should include the landline, it shouldn't be turned off immediately as is what sounds like has happened in your case.

Keep us up to date with this and get back to us if you need us further.

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

All sorted.
0 Kudos