Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone line cut

Our phone line has been accidentally cut through and can’t seem to get an answer over the phone and no call options for this problem. What do I do?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line cut

Hi there @Sophie222

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I was sorry to understand that there has been an accident with a cut cable today. We'll be more than happy to help you out! I've not been able to locate your account from your Forum information so I will need to pop you a Private Message to get some details.

Please look out for the Purple Envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line cut

Hi there @Sophie222

Thanks so much for your Private Message; I can confirm that a technician has already been booked for the issue this morning. 

You can check the date and time of this visit via the account holders online account  You can also reschedule or cancel the visit via the same account if needed. Hope the visit goes well - please feel free to keep us posted

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos