Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone line crackly for several weeks now. Website sending me round in circles.

Hi

I appreciate that these are difficult times but would welcome help to remedy a crackly line. It is making it difficult to converse with older parents. Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Phone line crackly for several weeks now. Website sending me round in circles.

Hi,

Please send me a PM with your account number and area ref and I can look Into this for you.

Thanks Chris

To PM just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line crackly for several weeks now. Website sending me round in circles.

Hi is it a traditional line? (Plugs into wall socket) or docsis? (plugs into hub)

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi.

Have you checked this with another handset?

Also worth disconnecting any extension that maybe connected to the line. You can check this by removing the smaller faceplate off the mastersocket you will see another phone port behind it plug the phone direct into that port and test the line again.

If this does not resolve the issue then please call customer care once we return out of lockdown.

Thanks

Neil

VM tech 

0 Kudos