Menu
Hem_t
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone line cannot make/receive calls as of this morning despite service status being good and no issues

As of this morning I am unable to make calls or receive any. I have checked the VM service status in my area and it is showing as good service. The error showing on the phone is check phone line. I am also unable to get through to customer service despite being on hold for hours. Any Suggestions?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line cannot make/receive calls as of this morning despite service status being good and...

Hi Hem_t, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I am really sorry you're been having some issues with your landline, this isn't good. 

I've had a look into the back end of things and can see that since posting the team have gone ahead and booked an engineer visit for you. 

Please let us now how the visit goes and we'll be happy to help further if needed. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
mamachill
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line cannot make/receive calls as of this morning despite service status being good and no issu

My 85yr old mother has just had this problem for the second time, one minute the phone is fine the next it's dead as a dodo, lazy engineers that can't be bothered to create a new line for another customer just pull out someone else's line and unfortunately on two occassions it's been ours. . We had to wait a week for an engineer to come and get us back up and running, last Friday but he said the line is bad with noise and interference  ( and it is) and needs sorting and he would make another appointment for us, we've heard nothing, The Engineer told me to text him if we didn't hear, but he's ignored my text. I emailed a complaint, and got a message back to say it's fixed ??? It's not fixed. , I contacted complaints again but they have completely ignored it, trying to  get anything sorted with Virgin is an absolute nightmare & carry on . I hope you have better luck than we're having? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line cannot make/receive calls as of this morning despite service status being good and...

Hi Mamachill, 

Really sorry that this has happened to your mother and not the first time either. 

We'd love to have a closer look from here so I'll pop you a personal message and see if we can get this sorted. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Thanks.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos