Menu
dprowse
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone keeps ringing

A few hours ago my landline phone started ringing. The only way to stop it is to disconnect the phone lead from the wall socket. As soon as I reconnect the lead the phone starts ringing again.

I called Virgin Media (from my mobile) but it took an hour to get an answer and then I was told I was being transferred to the technical team but I’ve been on hold for another hour and I’m still waiting.

Please help!

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone keeps ringing

Hi Dprowse,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your services looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Can I ask what happens when you answer the phone? What do you hear?

I've had a quick look at your landline services but can't see any superficial issues, I can have a deeper look once we've gone through some more questions though.

Please let me know what happens when you listen to the phone.

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
dprowse
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I heard nothing when answering the phone - other than the continued ringing.

I eventually got through to someone at Virgin Media (using my mobile), who cut the landline off to stop it ringing and arranged for an engineer to come and investigate. I hope that will fix it.

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for updating us dprowse. 

It is definitely an unusual problem but I am confident our technician will be able to resolve this for you. 

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you require further assistance following the visit 🙂 

Thanks 

Nat 

Nat
0 Kudos