cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone changeover to fibre

Arthurchapman
Joining in

Have received e-mail stating changeover will take place on 24th April. No letter or adaptor as yet. As my home phone is in hall at front door and hub is in dining room beside computer only way to link up is under floor boards. There is a two foot gap but as I am in my eighties not mobile enough. Also have a phone upstairs linked to home phone which will require rewired. Do I have to wait on receiving adaptor before requesting a technician or will he bring one with him?.

Arthur Chapman.

2 REPLIES 2

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Arthur, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Not a problem at all, I will get a technician out to you who can sort all this out so you don't have to worry about anything 🙂

I will send you a PM now 🙂

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Arthurchapman 

Thanks for joining me on PM and confirming your details so I can book in the technician visit for the migration/rewiring . The visit will be viewable shortly in your online account - virg.in/myVM - where you can cancel/amend if needed.
Let us know how the visit goes and do also pop back if you ever need further assistance.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill