cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone book

Joparlar
Joining in

I need my home phone number to be made Ex Directory because of nuisance calls. When I ring up there is no option to speak to someone to get this done. Is there another way? Thank you.

Jo

4 REPLIES 4

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank for your post on our Community Forums @Joparlar, and a very warm welcome to you!

I can help you with the request to go Ex-Directory, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi, can you help me with this as well? May be a little complicated as I no longer have this phone number with Virgin, but it shows on BT Directory. My new provider does not list in the directory so I'm assuming when I ported my number away from you last year it didn't get removed. Also, my old blueyonder emial accounts still work, but this isn't a problem.

Hi PaulWildsmith, 

Thanks for using the forums to get your former number made Ex-Directory, we can do this on the forums but like you said - It may be difficult if your number is no longer on our systems. However, I'll still be happy to take a look and see what we can do 🙂

I'll send you a PM now so we can get started.

Speak soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi PaulWildsmith, 

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM, I am sorry we couldn't make your former number Ex-Directory today due to your account being fully disconnected. 

Can I ask what provider you're with now for your landline?

Thanks,

Megan_L