cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone adaptor

JR7
Joining in

Hi, I haven't received a phone adaptor yet to connect phone to hub 5 - required by 9th May 2023 thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @JR7 

Thank you so much for your first post to the community forums and welcome to the team it's great to have you here.

I am sorry to hear that you have not yet had your adapter and I'd be happy to take a look for you. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Hi Ashleigh,

I was promised a phone adaptor about 10 days ago but I still haven't received one and this morning (Thursday 11th May 2023) my landline is dead and the phone unusable as I am unable to connect my phone to the hub 5 without it.

I appreciate you will be very busy with the switchover but I would appreciate receiving an adaptor as soon as possible.

Regards,

Jerry  

Thanks for coming back to us JR7, I'm sorry for the delay in getting the landline adaptor out to you, this may have been delayed due to the bank holidays that we have had, I have also requested another be sent out to you and hopefully that will be with you in the next few days.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven,

Thanks for your quick response - I will keep my fingers crossed.

Regards Jerry

You're welcome JR7 and please do keep us updated 👍

Kind Regards,

Steven_L