Joining in

How to a get a landline adapter?

5 REPLIES 5

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @1qaz2wsx3edc 

Welcome to the community forums

Are you referring to the landline line adapter for the home phone switch over? If so, the adapter is send automatically and should be received in the post 2 weeks before your migration date should you not need any further work to complete the set up. You will need a Hub 3 or above for the adapter and landline to work. You should receive communication regarding you personal set up requirements and the date of the migration for your post code area. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Thanks for the reply. I don't think I received the adapter, so now my phone doesn't work. Can I please be sent one?

My apologies that you have not received the adapter yet. Did you have communications regarding your home phone migration through the post and what date your migration would be? If so, has this date now passed?

Does your landline have any dial tone at all, or it is that you just cannot receive or make calls?

Here to help 🙂
Carley

The landline is no dial tone at all. 

Did you have any communications regarding your home phone migration through the post and what date your migration would be? If so, has this date now passed?

This is so I can fully understand the issue to be able to correctly support further. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley