cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone adapter not received in time for change

cagzy
Joining in

I have not received an adapter yet ready for tomorrow change over and if it does not come in time i will lose the phone again on the 5th it has taken me 3 days to get my phone put back on and i don't really want to go through all that again,shall i ring them and tell them today if it does not arrive today.

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

3 REPLIES 3

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @cagzy 👋

Thanks for reaching out to us. We can take a look into this now for you, we would need to send you a private message confirming a few details and we can look for you. Please look out for a private message in your envelope on the top right of the screen, if you are using a mobile device it will be under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

I also have this problem with not receiving my adapter.My switchover date was meant to be 4th may i connected via messaging and was told that they had ordered 1 for me and would receive it in the post and the engineer will visit.which i told them i don't need an rngineer so they said they would cancel engineer .Also  i had previously been told i did not need an engineer,just an adapter which i'm pretty sure i can plug in myself..Now today i look at my orders and an engineer is booked for the 24th may..what is going on at your end.?

Hi geoffcoleman,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you didn't receive an adaptor for our Landline Switchover you were advised was going ahead on the 4th May and that a Technician has been booked which you feel is not necessary, 

We only send a Technician if you have other phone sockets, have an house or health alarm, your phone and Router are in different rooms and you cannot physically connect the two yourself.

I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and it looks like the adaptor is on the way as well as the technician, I would advise leave the appointment as is for now, once you receive the adaptor and all is set up, you can then cancel this Via your Online Account.  

Regards

Paul.