cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Switch Over…..Not.

mbic
Joining in

Today was our switch over day, or so I thought!

When I got up this morning, I checked that the phones had been switched off, which they had been. So following the VM instructions I connected the phone yo the router.

I had a message on the phone’s screen saying ‘check the phone line’. I rebooted the base station, it didn’t make a scrap of difference!

It took me around an hour to get a VM technician appointment! The adviser told me that the switch over wasn’t ready. So we back on the landline!

Ihave complained to CEO Lutz Schuller’s office about this.

3 REPLIES 3

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for the issues faced mbic,

Welcome back to the community.

From checking our service it seems there was an issue with the switchover today and a tech has been booked.

Really sorry about the delays regarding this, have you been advised of an appointment?

Thanks,

Kain

Yes 13th May. It is so easy to communicate these days, why wasn’t I told about problem via email.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response, 

I can appreciate the frustration this may have caused, whilst most of our migrations are smooth it seems for yourself an issue has occurred. 

If any issues do happen we advise to contact our team however I apologise for the longevity of the call and we can always feedback on board in terms of the type of communication.

Thanks,

Kain