Menu
Shad0wM0use
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone Line not installed

Hi Actually home phone is just part of it. Called Virgin to ask about adding Broadband and landline to my existing TVXL pack and also changing my Tivo box for aV6. Got cut off before 100% sorted but next day 30th got emailed contract to start that day for M500 hub, Phoneline Anytime etc, and Maxit TV Bigger Bundle. At the bottom it said removed Fullhouse TV. Not happy... Gets a delivery from Virgin via Yodel. Its a M500 hub and that was it. I have a BT socket only. What should have been sorted out was my connection via box outside plus inside Media Socket installed. So I set about trying to find someone to help. Not that easy, filled in every box I found. I figured someone must read it who can help me. It is now 04:21and I still have had no takers. Now I find out my contract has been activated and I have no way of letting them know. I have no connection to Virgin via Landline or Broadband and I dare them to say different. So they activated it without my say so. I was actually thinking of ditching. Its not rocket science to see that I have never had Virgin Media so therefore have no means of connection Doh Certainly not off to a good start. Any help or suggestions as to what to do. Even their app says the Broadband and Phone are ok. Thats so funny being as the M500 is still in its box and I still have a BT phone. So it is wrong? I think it might be easier to write. Help pages say call 150 from your Virgin phone. Why are they assuming I had one already? Because they can easily check my account as they would have installed it if I had one. I've had a lot of things should have been asked or told to me. Even told at start if you add to your TV XL you will loss it and get given a lesser channel pack wirh no kids channels on it. How very mean 😞

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Any ideas please :-)

Hi Shad0wM0use,

thanks for your post and welcome to our forums 🙂
I am sorry to hear this, I can certainly take a look for you and get a tech booked to come and have a look, I will pop you over a private message just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone Line not installed

Thank you for messaging with me Shad0wM0use, I am glad our team were able to get you installed, thank you for using our forums 🙂
Stay safe

Zoie

0 Kudos