Menu
nannyplumb
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone Line Not Working Since Tuesday

My home phone line has not worked since Tuesday. To people calling the phone is ringing, but it is totally dead at home. Numerous calls to VM, even had messages yesterday to say the fault has been fixed only to find the phone is still dead. Fix date now estimated 26.5.20 - Any others with this problem?

0 Kudos
dwoolham
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone Line Not Working Since Tuesday

I had the same problem since Wednesday. Engineer came today, traced the problem back to the local junction box, something had been disconnected. All good and working, then 5 hours later, same problem again. Booked another engineer appointment for Monday afternoon. Some service this. 😞 

nannyplumb
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well it is 8 days and still no home phone. The line is completely dead even to those trying to call. Every day on the service status says will be fixed by this day and time and the boundary keeps moving when it gets to this time. I really don't know when if ever this phone service will ever be resumed. I think will have to make enquiries to go with another phone company.

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your post Nannyplumb.

We can see there's currently an issue in your area that may be affecting your services, I'll include the details on this below for you.

Reference: F008061287

Estimated repair date: 28/05/2020 20:00:00

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos