cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Line Not Working / Automated Link Does Not Work

domcamus
Joining in

My phone line is not working for incoming or outgoing calls. The handset is not faulty, I have tried several. If I call the phone line from my (non-Virgin) mobile it cannot connect.

Using the online help system achieved nothing. The test it ran claimed (wrongly) that the line is working.

I called the help phone line and after a long series of questions it sent me a hyperlink which then took me back to the same website and provided no help.

How do I request a repair to my phone service?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @domcamus 👋,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums 🌞

I am sorry you are having issues with your landline. I have checked our systems and can see it is non-contactable so I will need to get a tech booked for you.

I will pop you over a PM to get some details off you please look out for the little envelope 📩

Thanks,

Zoie

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @domcamus 👋,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums 🌞

I am sorry you are having issues with your landline. I have checked our systems and can see it is non-contactable so I will need to get a tech booked for you.

I will pop you over a PM to get some details off you please look out for the little envelope 📩

Thanks,

Zoie

Many thanks for your quick response! Have now replied to your message.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for messaging with me @domcamus,

I am glad I could get this booked for you. If you want to change/view/cancel your appointment you can do so 👉 here, under >orders an appointments. 

If you have any issues please let us know and I hope your visit goes well.

Thanks,

Zoie