cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Line Call routing issue to other landline

futureechos
On our wavelength

I'm unable to report this via any method as it forces you to book an engineer call, when this is not where the issue is.

The problem - Unable to call a specific 01634 number from our VM landline.

All other outgoing calls are fine from our VM landline are fine.

Using ANY method to call the same 01634 number (mobile, other landline etc) work fine.

When calling the number you get an automated message saying 'all lines are busy'.

We have seen this before - it is usually a call routing issue somewhere between virgin media and another provider. This is usually SIP/VOIP routing so sending an engineer to our house will NOT help.

How can I report this issue without spending 40 mins going through menu options on the help line.. which don't allow me to talk to someone and explain and non standard issue.  not happy.

Happy for someone call us so we can explain if the above is not clear.

4 REPLIES 4

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @futureechos  thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear that you're having issues calling a specific number/network. I would like to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi futureechos

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

futureechos
On our wavelength

Yes all good- thanks. Could not get through on phone so good job the forums are available or we would have never have been even able to report it.

thanks,

Mark

Thanks for your reply and feedback, Mark,

Cheers,

Corey C