cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Landline Not Working After Area Power Cut

Mint2323
On our wavelength

Hi,

Our phone landline is not working at the moment, we had area power cut yesterday and since then its been dead.

All other services we have with you came back straight away (TV, Broadband).

This has happened before and its extremely annoying, sometimes it returns like magic very quick and other times it can take a few days.

Not sure if the local fuse box for our area needs a switch on?

14 REPLIES 14

My apologies that the engineer did not arrive as arranged @spannerman 

If there was an area issue identified that might be causing your service issue, then any appointments regarding this is cancelled until the area fault is resolved. I can see that you have an open private message with my colleague. If you have any further questions, concerns or are still having service issues, please do join them back on private message and they'll be able to assist further. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

spannerman
Tuning in

I would like to know if and when my landline is going to be fixed because the status page says there are no faults. My landline is NOT digital through my router, is there anybody who is willing to help? I don't see how a network fault would apply in this instance.

I appreciate your frustrations @spannerman 

As advised, my colleague supporting you via private message already will be able to assist further with your queries and concerns. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

When will she be available again to continue the conversation ?

My colleague is on shift, so when you write a private message to them for your further queries, they'll respond as soon as possible to you. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley