Menu
shazzahb59
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Phone Issue and website not working

Our landline is faulty, no dial tone and heavy static on the line, have tried to sort through the website but that's not working either!!!!!!!   

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Phone Issue and website not working

Hey @shazzahb59,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post on our forums. 

I'm really sorry to hear of the issues that you're currently having with your phone line and trying to check our site.We currently have some issues at the moment with our site. 

I have been able to locate your account and can see that there is some congestion in your area at the moment but this would only be affecting the phone line.

I have looked into the phone issue and this will need an engineer visit to resolve. 

the appointment has been arrange and you can find all the information that you need about your appointment on your online account and clicking My Account and Track Your Order.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
shazzahb59
Joining in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I am finding it really frustrating trying to get our landline sorted out, I keep being referred to the website, which then keeps taking me round in circles saying that choice isn't available at the moment.  Does anyone know of any way of getting in touch with customer services, I have tried via my mobile, but when the automated service got to the bit about booking an engineer, they advised this wasn't available and to go to the website or hold on for at least an hour to be answered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
shazzahb59
Joining in
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your assistance.  Sorry to have bought this to the forum, its just so frustrating.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

No problem at all @shazzahb59, that's what we're here for an hopefully this visit will end the issues that you've bee having with your landline.

Which number have you been calling us on?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
shazzahb59
Joining in
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

the number on the website 03454541111.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi shazzahb59,

Are you receiving an error message or tone when you try to call us on that number? Have you tried calling us on 789 from a mobile number instead? 

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
shazzahb59
Joining in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

When I called I got through, it was via my mobile, as the landline isn't working, it gave an automated answer with pressing different keys, it took us through different options, where was the cable plugged directly into the wall, had we tried a different hand set, then was advised we needed an engineer and when it went to booking it said this wasnt available at the moment to hold for in excess of an hour or go to the website via a link that could be sent via text, as I had already tried the website I knew it was working.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Ah I see, so you were able to call the number, you just getting sent in a loop and unable to speak with an agent. Sadly our hold times are a little busier than usual however we do appreciate your feedback regarding the IVR system, I'll ensure it gets passed onto through to the relevant team.

Keep us posted with how your visit goes and if you need anything else.

Beth

0 Kudos
shazzahb59
Joining in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, will do.

0 Kudos