Menu
Sullywine1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone Has Packed Up Yet Again.

What is wrong with this useless media provider. Ive had the phone out for three weeks before it got repaired, this lasted two. After getting it working and after contacting my local Councillor it worked for another two weeks when it was out for nearly a week. Technician after technician replied but nothing happened until Lee, one of Virgins people pursue the issue and eventually got it working just 14 days ago, it has now stopped working again. This company, this service provider is the pits. The only was is to use the community page to get any help what so ever as nobody answers their phone it just keeps referring you to their website. If any so called technician or even the cleaner can get somebody to sort this out Yet Again, I would be grateful. In the meantime I will e-mail Tim Loughton MP again.

0 Kudos
notisis
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone Has Packed Up Yet Again.

BN11 or similar postcode?

0 Kudos
Sullywine1
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone Has Packed Up Yet Again.

Hi: Yes BN11 postcode. Every two weeks I get informed of Virgin's well used word now, your area has a "Outage" Regards Michael. Incidentally still no phone line despite the promise it was going to be fixed last evening by 11.35pm. A joke this company.

0 Kudos