Menu
DColley
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Phone Down Again !!!

My Phone has no dialling tone as usual. The box on the wall has been fitted with cables going through the top. The Rain just gets in all the time, So I call Virgin and told them. Engineer refused to replace plastic box. So bodged if up with and fist full of silicone sealant. Yes plastic box flexes with weather conditions and silicone seal breaks ...What do you do when you know how the box is supposed to be fitted and they dont. 

Called today Covid closed call centres and a 3 hour wait on a mobile as i cant call 150 !!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone Down Again !!!

Hi DColley,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for your first post.

I'm sorry to hear currently have no dial tone on your landline and to know this seems to occur frequently, I can appreciate it must have been even more frustrating waiting on hold to speak with the team about this.

I've been able to locate your account and can see that your landline service is showing as unreachable. I'm going to pop you over a PM now so I can look into this further for you. 

Kind regards,

Beth

Beth
0 Kudos
DColley
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank You.

0 Kudos
DColley
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No it didnt help engineers came didnt do nothing to the box to which i've requested a replacement !!!!!!

Looked at the connection said it was an error from a corroded wire and he needs to call engineers to fix it . They left with no heads up and a week later still no phone coming up to 5 months with no phone. I think its time to contact a Lawyer

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that you landline issues are still ongoing, DColley

I have set up an engineer’s visit for you which you will be able to view from your online account here.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos