cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permanent witheld number facility taken off

Abobbett
Joining in

Have just found that that the facility to withhold my phone number has been taken off.  Have had a virgin account for over 20 years and always had this facility. On website it states to contact customer care to arrange for it to be put on. After 30 minutes on the phone they advise that this facility is not available. Would like to know why and if this can be sorted ASAP.

4 REPLIES 4

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Abobbett,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your landline features. We do in fact offer that feature and I can get it re-added for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

i have seen your email how do i contact you to provide more details.  how do i see the private message

Thanks for coming back to me Abobbett, at the top of the page, you should see an envelope at the top right of the menu. I have added a screenshot to show the envelope location.

Kind Regards,

Steven

Thanks for confirming your details via private message Abobbett. I have now raised the order for the feature to be added back onto your line, this will go through within the next 24 hours. Please let me know, if this doesn't go through by this time tomorrow and we can look into this further.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L