Menu
Welshdragon57
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Permanent line block

I signed a new contract with Virgin on the 7th May keeping all the same services but got  a better price which was great. But since that day although it’s on my contract Permanent line block Which has been on my line since 2002 this was taken off. I have spoken to 6 different people at virgin being passed to different departments, put on hold and even had an engineer sent out😡. I contacted Virgin and asked why they were sending an engineer out as my phone was working I just wanted them to to reactivate the Permanent line block it was easy for them to disconnect it their end just put it back on , but was told I need an engineer to call. What a waste of time I felt so sorry for the engineer there was nothing he could do being that it has to be done back at control.

This still hasn’t been resolved I have even put a complaint in which they haven’t even had the decency to answer. The service is still available as it is on there web site it states to call them to have it activated , so why is it so hard for them to do this. I know this may not seem much of a problem to people but we had this service to  help stop nuisance calls.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Permanent line block

HI Welshdragon57, we are sorry to hear that an engineer was booked to resolve a call feature, have we been able to confirm if this has been re-added to the account - Chris 

0 Kudos
Welshdragon57
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It still hasn’t been Applied to my phone line being that any calls that we make our number is given out. I have spoken to virgin about this and all I get told is that they can see it’s on my contract so it should work but it doesn’t and no one seems to know how to reactivate it.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Do you know if we have tried removing and readding the call feature ^Chris

0 Kudos
Welshdragon57
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry I don’t know that, each time I have spoken to someone they keep telling me it shows on my contract and so it should work and they have no idea why it isnt

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If the agent has checked the feature and can see that it's already on your account but it's not working, we may have to raise a ticket to get it looked at. I'll send you a Private Message so I can take a look for you. Please reply back to it so I can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos