Menu
stevesamdavies
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

PAYG terminated

I have not used my PAYG phone for a while as it was used by my 89 year old father for emergencies. I am aware now it should be used within 90 days to keep the service going however VM have now deleted the number and taken the balance, approximately £5 that was left on. Despite ringing today VM are adamant they cannot reinstate or even trace the number/funds. Is there any way I can get my money back?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: PAYG terminated

no. this was part of the T&C. if the number/account was not used the credit and number will be lost.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
stevesamdavies
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

...and you read terms and conditions? My whole family uses Virgin, I would at least expect them to return funds, just as a gesture of goodwill. I may then have thought about getting another Virgin Sim for my father (89). As it stands, as soon as all my contracts end I will be walking, all over £5.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

not always but when i don't i can't moan when i do something against them and lose out.

So always best to read terms before you agree to them

you say all over £5. In reality its all over you not reading the T&C.

Make sure when you walk you read the T&C of your new provider 🙂

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos