Menu
Rhino111111
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Overcharged

Hi Virgin Media overcharged me £82 for phone calls when I do not possess a phone in the house or even got a box to plug a phone in in they said that it is a fault and they are looking into it being on the phone 3 days now Solid 3 hours on hold each time each time I get closed they hang up absolutely disgusted with the service wish I knew where there was located would go down and see and personally there Quick-Step my money but not quick enough to give it me back still waiting on engineer that the keep saying the booking and not one has ever turned up up need help now

0 Kudos
goslow
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharged

There have been more than a few posts about this kind of issue in recent months. You should be able to get some help from the VM forum team. They can take up to a week to reply.

A few of these past posts have mentioned being billed for 09 premium rate numbers which they have said they haven't called. From your billing info, do you have any 09 premium numbers listed and have you tried to identify any other numbers by Googling them to see if you can find who they belong to? That should help eliminate them as nothing to do with you.

Past topics have shown unexplained patterns of different numbers of all types calling at different times of the day and varying durations of calls, none of which the customers recognise.

Should also point out that some past posts have eventually identified other equipment connected such as alarms and call blocker devices dialling out and generating charges but usually these are just relatively small amounts of money and most people know they have these devices connected.

Unfortunately these issues usually disappear off to private message so an explanation or outcome has not previously been provided for the recent posts.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharged

Hi Rhino11111, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I am very sorry to hear you're having some issues with being over charged, this isn't good. 

We can certainly take a look from here and see what's going on, so I'll pop you a personal message now and get the ball rolling. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos