Menu
LM23051
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Outside brown box broken/missing

Hi there,

The cover on my outside brown box has been repeatedly vandalised and is now missing leaving the wires exposed.

Is it possible to get a new cover fitted or to have the box moved to an area less likely to be vandalised again please?

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outside brown box broken/missing

Could you please share a picture of the current location of the box and I can try and advise options possible by an engineer visit.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
LM23051
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

ADE15481-B666-4198-B6FE-92A4310CD1FE.jpeg
the box is on the side of my house where there is a footpath. My neighbour has a box at the front of the house and this has never been vandalised.

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi LM23051,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'll be able to arrange an engineer to fix the cover on the Omni box for you, I've booked this in now, you can view the appointment via your online account here

Moving the box completely would be a charge of £99 as it's classed as a cosmetic reason, at the moment it wouldn't be classes as essential work due to lockdown, but if you decide I can arrange this at a later date. 

Alex_Rm

LM23051
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you

0 Kudos