cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our landline doesn't receive or make calls since joining Virgin Media. Any suggestions?

davebradley54
Joining in

None working landline. Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @davebradley54, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised here.

Can you please advise firstly where your landline is connected, is it connected into your Virgin Media Hub or is it your standard telephone socket please?

Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @davebradley54, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised here.

Can you please advise firstly where your landline is connected, is it connected into your Virgin Media Hub or is it your standard telephone socket please?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi yes it's connected into the hub.

Hey davebradley54, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry you are having some issues with your landline.

However I can currently see you are in PM with my colleague, please do reach out if you need any more assistance with this. ^MM 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Make sure you conect to the UPPER of the two tel. sockets.

Hi, it's connected to the Virgin hub.

It appears that it does ring but it's not our old number [MOD EDIT: Personal info] as requested

but [MOD EDIT: Personal info]

Can we keep our old number?

You should remove your number(s). You have posted them on the public forum.

Did you request your original number to be ported when you joined VM?

Yes I think I said I wanted to keep the same number.

Hi davebradley54,

Thanks for reaching back out, as we were already in a private chat, please can you respond to my post so I can help further with your query.

Regards

Paul.