cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online billing!

MichaelStear
Tuning in

Is it true you can not have an online account where you can see your bills if you have a landline only and no broadband? This is what I have been told this morning by your call centre! My mother has had a landline only for years and wanted to check her bill.

thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Everyone can get online billing, but I'm pretty sure it's not possible to see bills online and get paper bills too.

To get an online account, you'll just need to create a 'My Virgin Media' account for the the billing account and then choose e-billing. You can't use an existing My Virgin Media account email address to register with though, each My Virgin Media account needs a unique username.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @MichaelStear,

Welcome back to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry if you were told this.

You should be able to have online billing, you need to create an account from here.

@BenMcr Is correct you cant have both paper and online bills, please follow the advice and select Ebilling when creating your online account.

Let us know how it goes.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

The trouble being there was an account before that we can’t access as used old blue yonder email, had no paper or emailed bill since 2017! Been trying for weeks to get it sorted as I have power of attorney registered with you now and no one seems to be able to sort it! Today I was told this was because she only pays for a landline not broadband! My mother has dementia she doesn’t need broadband! Had so many tickets set up by the company but never hear anything! 
thanks 

Mike 

I am really sorry Mike.  If there is no active broadband account then the blueyonder email address if it was linked to a former account would no longer be active.  However you would be able to set up an online billing with a 3rd party email address.  Do you need us to help with this?

Regards

Lee_R

Hi, thanks for the offer to help but I have now escalated this further up the chain as has been ongoing for a few months with no solutions! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @MichaelStear,

Thank you for coming back to us about this problem. I'm sorry to hear that you've escalated the issue further, but I can  understand your frustration

However, if you'd like additional help, we're more than happy to provide this for you and help resolve this problem. 

Please let us know if you change your mind.

Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs