Menu
Emsiejayne
Tuning in
Message 1 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Online Complaint Form

I've just filled out the on-line complaints form, it took me some time as I had lots to complain about! On clicking send, there was no confirmation box to say it had been sent.  For goodness sake I wish I had screenshot it, if I have to do it again I think it will finish me off.  Should I have had a confirmation? What an awful company!  Plus it took me so long to find the correct channel to complain, they don't make it easy!  Screen shotting this!!!!

0 Kudos
Thisnotfun
Tuning in
Message 2 of 19
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Online Complaint Form

Exactly the same when i filled one in so had no idea if sent. I did however after this get my first email from virgin after being with them for over a year and it was a customer survey!!No joy through live chat, I have also sent complaints by mail and again no joy as said someone be in touch and hasn't happened. Have now been on forum with pm for coming up to a week now and my problem still not resolved. Wish i could offer you something to help

0 Kudos
Emsiejayne
Tuning in
Message 3 of 19
Flag for a moderator

I mailed my complaint letter today, recorded delivery and I actually saw the Virgin engineer on my way to the post office, mine is an outside issue. The thing is,  you have to take matters into your own hands by getting to know the engineers and finding out what the problem is.  I knew what the problem was, as my neighbour's engineer (also Virgin) told me, our phones used to go down together you see. So I passed on that information and hopefully the issue is now resolved but I'm not holding my breath. Virgin have been sending technicians every month since November last year (technicians are no good, you need engineers).  The problem was the line card on on the main shelf in one of those green box things!  The hole thing is old and needs renewing, I went back to speak to the engineer and took pictures as the box was open.  Virgin Media has been bought by an american company, the share holders would rather their customers put up with antiquated equipment which does not function properly so they can reap more profits. Have a look at them on Yahoofinance.com.  The amount of time I have gone without the use of a much needed landline is ridiculous.  8 different times, I have reported a fault, since November and when it goes down, it's for days at a time. No compensation.  Steeling, if you think about it.  Taking money for no service.

Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Emsiejayne 

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having these issues with your landline and when trying to submit a complaint. I appreciate this would have been frustrating. I am more than happy to take a look in to this for you and log a complaint for you. 

If you'd like me to look in to this on our side please reply to the private message I'll send in a moment and I'll do my best to help. 

Thanks, 

Hollie_B

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
mrmsmith
Tuning in
Message 5 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

I have the same issue as the original post. Submitted a complaint via https://my.virginmedia.com/my-cases/make-a-complaint and then nothing. You don’t even know it’s been received and being investigated. I’ve been trying to sort my issue for several months, tried calling and gave up, then we are told not to call, then tried several times on the webchat, with no resolution. Hence this seems the next step. Please can you advise what the process is following submission of this form?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi mrmsmith,

Thanks for posting, I'm sorry to hear you'e no response of the back of the form filled in online.

What is it you need help?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
mrmsmith
Tuning in
Message 7 of 19
Flag for a moderator

I ordered a free wifi booster via the VM app, which I was told came with no charges due to my package and to assist wifi coverage in a poor area. Virgin media then incorrectly increased my monthly bill and I have incurred monthly charges for this, which I have not and would not have agreed to.
I first raised this issue on the 5th May, then again in June, in July, and as a formal complaint in August, but on every occasion and after wasting considerable time Virgin Media is incapable of resolving a simple issue. We were told not to call, and when I did I gave up waiting, then I tried several times for what seemed like hours on the atrocious webchat service, but after chatting with several different people, they would say they were the right people to sort the problem then would seemingly lose interest and do nothing. I then tried the Virginmedia complaints form, not once but twice, but with no response whatsoever. I suspect this method of communication goes nowhere, and shunts these complaints down the sewer, never to be seen again, which would be interesting to OFCOM/CISAS. The form asks how this should be resolved, and I said, please correct my monthly bill, refund me the overcharge payments, provide a gesture of goodwill for the error (and for my time wasted trying to resolve this), and reinstate my loyalty discount.
The company I work for would not tolerate this level of customer service, even in these difficult times, so why is Virgin Media so poor that I have to resort to a forum.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mrmsmith,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your package price since adding boosters which were meant to be free.

So I can help I would like to invite you into a private chat, I will send you an invite shortly please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Emsiejayne
Tuning in
Message 9 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hollie, I've not heard back from you. Did you manage to look into my complaint as you said you would?
I did get a generic response to my complaint letter that I posted on 27th July, however it was just to say, that they would be in touch within 28 days, which has now passed. Useless, absolutely useless! The shareholders aren't even in this country, what do they care. I can never get a signal on my mobile either. If I wanted an EE service I would have gone directly to them. Can't virgin provide their own network?
0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 10 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emsiejayne,

I can see that one of our other team members sent you a private message as Hollie was out of the office. 

Are you able to see that in your inbox? 

Thanks

Melissa

0 Kudos