Menu
muffintastic
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Old Number Still Not Transferred.

Good Morning.

My mother-in-law recently joined Virgin Media not long ago around the 23rd of August, since then it's been a fiasco, especially with the phone. She explicity told the sales agent she wanted to keep her old number from Sky, however when the engineer installed everything on the 23rd turns out she had a new number and the sales agent didn't even attempt to transfer the old number and even cancel Sky.

In the end I had to ring customer services and explain the situation, cut the long story short she was told via customer services sometime around the 6th of September (Today) transfer would be complete but the old number just constantly rings out, and all of her Sky services terminate mainly the phone terminates the 17th then TV 28th. She works as a carer and specifically needs her old number as she can remember it easily and all her family, friends have the number in question.

Could someone possibly find out what is going on with her account?

Regards

Virgin Media M200 (Modem Mode) > Asus RT-AC3200 > Cloudflared DNS Proxy

Virgin Media M100 (Modem Mode) (Hub 3.) > Raspberry Pi (Pi-Hole, Cloudflared DNS Proxy) > Asus RT-AC68U
0 Kudos
muffintastic
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Old Number Still Not Transferred.

untitled.pngAs you can see everything is active.

Virgin Media M200 (Modem Mode) > Asus RT-AC3200 > Cloudflared DNS Proxy

Virgin Media M100 (Modem Mode) (Hub 3.) > Raspberry Pi (Pi-Hole, Cloudflared DNS Proxy) > Asus RT-AC68U
0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Old Number Still Not Transferred.

deleted

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos