Menu
kartingfun
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Old Home Phone Number Not Transfered from BT

Hello all.

I'm a new Virgin customer, Broadband and phone are both working lovely but our old home phone number has not been ported across from BT and that line has been ceased since Sat 23/Jan. To be clear, we have a working Virgin line but it is under a different number which is not what I asked for.

Happy to hold on a call but to try to help call volumes, is there an online/text/chat option instead?

Purely want to see if this is in hand or needs a bit of a kick to move it along 🙂

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Old Home Phone Number Not Transfered from BT

Good morning @kartingfun

Thank you for taking the time to post. 

Sorry to hear that you have had some issues with getting your number ported.

I have just had a quick peek at your account, I can see that you managed to speak with someone yesterday, are you able to confirm if they were able to assist you with this issue? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
kartingfun
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello @Zak-M, sorry for the delay,

I was advised it would be done on the 29th but this didn’t happen so I still have this issue. 

Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.

Regards

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @kartingfun

I am sorry to hear your number has not ported across to Virgin Media as of yet.  I would like to take a closer look at this on your behalf.  To enable me to do so I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R