cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number porting

KirstyHT
Joining in

I'm a new customer and took out internet and landline with VM. I was with Sky before and so far I'm already regretting my choice to leave because absolutely nothing has been straightforward, my connection is fast but drops out for no reason multiple times a day and the latest is that my old landline number still does not appear to have been ported over from Sky. I took out the landline contract on 3rd April.  I know once the line is shut down they can't do the port but both companies have been told I want to take my number with me - but my Sky contract ends in 2 days and I've got no clue when the port will happen.

I tried to contact VM but there is literally no way to do so without phoning (not practical with kids bombing about) - even the pages talking about live chat or the virtual assistant have no working link!

How do I get confirmation it has been / will be done?

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @KirstyHT 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that this has not been straight forward and I would be happy to take a closer look into this with you via a Private Message. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.