Menu
Tombpatrol
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Number porting for home phone

Can I port a home number from talk talk if I have already started my virgin media services?

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Number porting for home phone

yes as long as the talktalk account is still active without a cancelation request on the line.
Porting hte number will cancel the talktalk account and any internet on that line if any
0 Kudos
Sofia_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Tombpatrol

Welcome to the community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us. 🙂 

As so helpfully advised by @Anonymous, we will be able to port the number as long as this is still active. Have you been in touch with TalkTalk to ensure this is still available? 

Let us know. 

Thanks,

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Tombpatrol
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. How should I contact virgin? I can’t seem to find anything online to help me?

0 Kudos
Sofia_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the quick response @Tombpatrol

We can arrange this for you as long as the number is active, I'll send you over a PM so we can get this sorted. Please look out for a notification in the purple envelope located in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

Thanks 🙂 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos