Menu
payneardo73
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Number Port

Finally got my parents to sign up and they needed to port the landline number, spoke with their existing provider and they said no  problem.  They did this online using a referral link (I hope that goes through after the messups on this) and said they need to take their number across.  A few days before the install date, I checked (had to do this by text message after trying to get through for over an hour & half!!) and they said no number port but they can do this and it will cancel their exiting provider, brilliant.  But it will delay their install by a couple of weeks !! not so brilliant.  Install day came and they have ported the wrong number (1 number different) and are waiting for this to be ported again which should be tomorrow (i hope !!) .  They have had to pay another month to their old provider because of this mess up.  What complaints procedure do VM have (if any?) as this is not acceptable and just hope it goes through tomorrow as they are currently paying for 2 different services !!!  

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Number Port

Hi payneardo73

Thanks for posting. My apologies for the delayed reply and to hear of your parents issue with the number port.

Has everything been sorted since posting? Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos