Menu
jeremyrh
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Nuisance calls - from Virgin Media ?

I keep getting calls - on my home and mobile phones - from someone saying they're from Virgin Media, apparently calling from a call center in Asia (?) and bugging me about changing my package.  I've told them many times that I don't want to buy what they're offering, and the general setup is so unprofessional that I wonder if they actually are from VM.

Any advice on how to stop this? The number they call from is an 0800 number btw.

Thanks for any tips/info !!

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Nuisance calls - from Virgin Media ?

Hello

From what you have said then yes it looks like it is Virginmedia and what you need to do is too Manage Preferences and Marketing Consent at https://my.virginmedia.com/my-profile/my-preferences

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

jeremyrh
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Awesome - thanks 🙂

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Your welcome, if you have any more queries by all means come on back to the forum we do have a great team of VM staff members, VIPs and normal customers with a great deal of knowledge. Stay safe and have a great week.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos