cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving incoming calls

broksonic
Fibre optic

Was working this morning but I’m am no longer receiving incoming calls . Checked phone is not on silent .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Okay thank you.

I will send you a private message now so we can look into this further for you.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

goslow
Alessandro Volta

What do you hear when you call your landline from a mobile (normal ringing tones, engaged tones, number unobtainable tone, some other message)?

Can you dial out OK?

Have you tried another handset (borrowed from a friend, family member, neighbour etc. without buying a new one that is)

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey broksonic, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear this.

Did you try any of the above which was suggested at all?

Does the socket look okay? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Normal ring tone when I call from my mobile .  I can ring out as normal . 

Hi broksonic

Thank you for your response. 

Are you able to also try an alternative handset please?

Please let us know how you get on. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I tried both handsets and neither one is ringing  is ringing when I call from mobile . 

Okay thank you.

I will send you a private message now so we can look into this further for you.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

Phoned my aunt from landline asking her to try and ring me back to my landline.  My phone never rang out . She rang me back on my mobile saying she hears normal ring tone when trying to call landline